We're Pregnant! - The First Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook
Author(s): Kim Suarez (Editor)
"While nothing can truly prepare a man for fatherhood, this book comes pretty darn close. Part handbook, part handholding, Adrian's words will comfort and prepare even the most terrified dads-to-be. Your partners will thank you, I promise "--Jill Smokler, founder of Scary Mommy
Being a great first-time dad doesn't mean being perfect. It means having the tools you need to be a supportive partner during and after pregnancy--which is exactly what We're Pregnant The First-Time Dad's Pregnancy Handbook is all about.
From heartburn and headaches to birth and breastfeeding, We're Pregnant features practical, action-oriented pregnancy advice from the author of the Dad or Alive blog, Adrian Kulp, a (once clueless) dad who's been there and done that--three times, in fact
We're Pregnant addresses and alleviates the stress first-time dads face through candid pregnancy guidance, including:
- Week-specific pregnancy milestones so you're not left wondering what's happening, what's going to happen, or what you should be doing during the pregnancy
- Practical suggestions for supporting your partner's changing needs during pregnancy and thereafter
- Action-oriented goals that will support baby's development, mom's pregnancy experience, and the wellbeing of your relationship
- Up-to-date information on "The Fourth Trimester" so you're as prepared for the first months of baby's life as you were during pregnancy
We're Pregnant delivers real-world pregnancy advice with a humorous tone that will get first-time dads ready, willing, and able to carry their portion of the pregnancy weight....pickles and ice cream not included.
- : 9781939754684
- : Callisto Media Inc.
- : Rockridge Press
- : April 2018
- : --- length: - '7' width: - '5' units: - Inches
- : books
- : Kim Suarez (Editor)
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 292