Author(s): Anatomical Chart Company Staff
This folding study guide takes the Anatomical Chart Company’s most popular images of the basic anatomy and physiology of the heart and puts them in a durable, portable format that is perfect for the on-the-go student. Printed on a write-on, wipe-off laminated surface, this quick-reference guide shows numbered anatomical structures and contains answers that can be concealed for easy self-testing and memorization.
- Anterior (including cutaway view) and posterior views of the heart
- Coronary arteries and veins, including cross-section of artery
- Thorax and heart wall anatomy
- View and text explanation of the cardiac cycle, including atrial systole, ventricular systole, and diastole
- Explains blood pressure and lists normal, low, and high BP levels
- Shows and explains cardiac conduction, valves, and electrocardiogram (ECG)