Australian Nurses Dictionary
Fully updated and revised, the trusted Australian Nurses’ Dictionary, 6e remains the only pocket-sized dictionary specific to Australia and New Zealand.
Compiled by Jennie King, Rhonda Hawley and Barbara Weller, this dictionary features comprehensive nursing definitions, guidelines, terminology, policies and procedures, and provides a quick reference source for students and nurses in the clinical setting.
In addition to numerous everyday nursing terms, definitions extend to include specialist areas such as complementary therapies, health informatics, nursing management, midwifery, education, research and ethics.
- Over 5,500 entries
- More than 100 supporting illustrations and tables
- Pronunciation guide for every definition.New to this Edition:
- A full-colour abridged Atlas of Human Anatomy for an on-the-go reference to the anatomy of body systems
- Twelve appendices to assist with clinical practice
- Over 150 new entries across a range of specialist areas.
- 1 JUNE 2016
- Edition 6