Huszar’s ECG and 12-Lead Interpretation
- NEW! Updated content throughout ensures all chapters comply with the latest 2015 ECC guidelines.
- NEW! ECG Keys boxes highlight basic clinical information, such as indications and end points for administration of certain drugs, helping you integrate clinical knowledge with heart rhythm interpretation.
- NEW! Author’s Notes highlight special considerations, alternative diagnoses, possible complications or warning signs, normal variations, and more, allowing learners to benefit from the author’s expertise.
- NEW! A bulleted Take-Home Points summary of each chapter highlights need-to-know information about the most important topics covered.
- NEW! Updated process for distinguishing ventricular tachycardia from supraventricular tachycardia keeps you at the forefront of practice.
- NEW! Now examines treatment of bradycardias and blocks with and without wide QRS.
- Oct 17 2016
- Edition 5