Understanding the Australian Health Care System
- New chapters on workers’ compensation systems, oral health and dental services, clinical exercise physiology and pharmacy
- Significantly expanded glossary
- Up-to-date information on the most recent Australian health reforms
- Case studies on all of the major health care professions in Australia, including nurses, midwives, speech pathologists, audiologists, health managers, paramedics, social workers, dietitians, doctors (GPs), occupational therapists, physiotherapists, dentists and oral therapists, exercise physiologists, pharmacists and homeopaths
- A suite of video interviews with multidiscipline practitioners and thought leaders exploring aspects of Australian health care, theories and challenges now and for the future.
- May 3 2016
- Edition 3