Westmead Anaesthetic Manual 4ed
The Westmead Anaesthetic Manual Fourth Edition is a step-by-step guide to the management of anaesthetic emergencies, invasive procedures, and regional anaesthesia including ultrasound guided techniques.
This manual also concisely details the anaesthetic implications of complex medical conditions and life threatening surgical and obstetric complications.
1. Written by an experienced and highly regarded medical practitioner this is a concise, easy to use reference. It is organized in an A-Z format
2. Reflects Australian practice in terms of drugs used, doses and reference ranges. It provides specific details on what to give, how much, when and how often.
3. Westmead is a known centre for excellence and well respected. It has become the branding for the book and reviewers referred to it as ‘The Westmead Book’ or ‘WAM’
New to this edition:
• The app version will also be made available. This will allow trainees to be able to search more quickly for the information they require and is suitable for this market as almost all have smart phones.
• Approximately 30% revision to the current text
Anthony P. Padley, MBBS (UNSW), FANZCA, is a Senior Staff Specialist Anaesthetist at Westmead Hospital and a VMO Anaesthetist at Westmead Private Hospital.