Author(s): Stephen Robbins; Mary Coulter; David DeCenzo; Megan Woods
This product has been designed to help students understand management concepts, recognise those concepts when they encounter them in everyday life, and apply what they have learned to develop new insights, understanding and solutions. It is about management and managers, focusing on the need that all organisations have for it and them but with the goal to teach students to apply the concepts and theories to themselves in the real-world.
Three key principles underpin the development of this product:
- 1. Show students how understanding management will be relevant and valuable to them
- 2. Make this textbook accessible and engaging so it is easier for students to learn
- 3. Provide concise coverage of essential management principles, theories and practices
Additionally, this product
- Has respected and updated/current content, mapped to industry standards delivered in a range of customisable formats and affordable price points.
- Can be used across students with majors in Management in introductory or First Year undergraduate units.